Hillsboro City Schools Athletic Pass Information
1 Year All Sport Family Pass: $300.00
This package includes all sport passes for two adults and up to four school age (ages 5-18) student passes. There will be an additional $25 charge for each additional school age student.
1 Year All Sport Adult Pass: $100.00
This package includes an all sport pass for one adult.
1 Year All Sport Senior Citizen Pass: $75.00
This package includes an all sport pass for one senior citizen.
1 Year All Sport Student Pass: $50.00
This package includes an all sport pass for one student enrolled in Hillsboro City Schools.
- Passes are valid for admission to HOME high school and HOME middle school regularly scheduled athletic contests.
- A student is defined as someone in grades K-12 enrolled in Hillsboro City Schools. Once a student has graduated from high school, they are considered an adult.
- A senior citizen is defined as someone age 65 or older.
- Passes will not be honored at AWAY contests, conference tournaments, events hosted, or OHSAA tournaments (even if Hillsboro MS/HS is the host site.)
- Pass is valid for ONLY the cardholder whose name appears on the front of the pass.
- Pass must be presented to gain entrance into all HOME athletic contests. Failure to present the pass may require paid admission.
- Passes are non-transferrable. Misuse of the pass will result in forfeiture.
- Pass is only accepted at HOME events hosted at our site facilities.
- No discounts will be offered for purchasing a pass mid-season or mid-year.
**Passes may be purchased beginning August 1, 2019 between 7:30 AM & 4:00 PM Monday through Friday during the school year.**